We are a group of professional enthusiasts who have fun by working together .
If you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to write us an EMail !
Released App versions:
- implemented import of image links (if available) for flashcardexchange.com
- introduced statistics bar for each card in list layout
2.24, 2.25, 2.26
- implemented a new import API for flashcardexchange.com
- introduced support for SVOX TextToSpeech Engine
- minor bug fixing
- Implemented a “preview” menu entry in manage area
- Fixed bug. Adding a new card several times.
- Implemented communication API to ColorDict
- Introduced setting for choosing an application language
- Global search made case insensitive
- Introduced Save Session Dialog for not completed session.
- Removed Save Session menu.
- Fixed layout bug in the Pick color dialog.
- Changed Demo collection.
- Setting for changing card’s background color. Each card site (A or B) can have their own background colors.
- Introduced a color bar for indication of learning progress for each card.
- Path setting for searching for collection files. The default setting’s value is the whole sdcard.
- Additional menu by the long touch on Show/Edit button on the start page. The menu allows to show a whole card collection as a list or to process a whole collection in edit mode.
- Multiple Choice Mode. Introduced button’s extra background color for incorrect answered cards.
- Created Import wizzard
- Allow import cards into a new collection
- Create an import tag.
- Apply collection’s description from the imported one.
- Possibility to rename a collection file directly from the app.
- improved “Blind” mode.
- only portrait orientation for “Blind” mode.
- new gestures for right / wrong answer in “Blind” mode.
- double tap speaks the question in “Blind” mode.
- common layout changes.
- Implemented a learning session wizard. Long tap on the learn icon starts a session wizard that allows to choose the learn mode, using of auto next card and mute sound for the current session.
- Introduced gestures for previous / next card in all modes.
- Introduced gestures for right / wrong answer in “Blind” mode.
- In “Blind” mode the touch on screen caused speaking (if the TTS is enabled) / showing the answer.
- Changed sound for wrong answer.
- Implemented touch behaviour in all learning modes. A tap of the screen show / hide the right answer
- Auto speak answer is spoken after the card evaluation.
- In mode “Enter the word” change the default behaviour. Click on the ok button without entering a text caused an incorrect answered card.
- Implemented import of cards collections from Quizlet
- Extended CSV Import. We can import audio files for each card site now
- Possibility to assign your own audio file for each card, one for site A and one for site B (SD Card required)
- Volume buttons control now media sound
- Extended existing Leitner system
- Changed the default setting for Leitner boxes
- Added Chart answered cards
- Added Chart cards by success
- Added Chart Leitner boxes